- Validate, review, reconcile, monitor and approve customers' cash flow transactions in order to ensure transactions are processed accurately, in time and in accordance to the policy and procedures.
- Monitor, investigate, escalate and follow-up on customer's transaction issues in collaboration with Customer Service Team in order to support quality customer service and resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor, control, reconcile, and report on business account balances in order to assess financial risk while maintaining appropriate level of cash flow required to support business operation.
- Monitor, detect, identify, report and escalate suspicious fraudulent transactions to Risk Team, Supervisor and Manager in order to mitigate bad debt, chargeback and maintain partnership credibility to service providers.
- Diploma in any fields
- Fresh graduates can be considered
- Basic understanding of accounting and banking processes
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work on rotating shift