- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skills: VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC4, and MS SQL
- Experience with Agile-Scrum methodology
- With at least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Amenable to be assigned in Ortigas
- Can start ASAP
- Support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing systems and applications for the entire global organization and clients.
- Deploy newly designed applications – ensuring conformity to schematics and design concepts provided by the software engineers
- Assume ownership of the build and run responsibilities for complex database design, recoveries, disaster recovery, monitoring and troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Responsible for delivering large-scale complex programs into production.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and operational support and incident