- Responsible for daily administration of supplemental or company benefits programs which include HMO, life insurance, retirement and other related benefits.
- Should be familiar and able to process benefits concerns such as enrollment, claims, maintenance of team members’ benefits files/records including payroll inputs.
- Should serve as one of the primary contacts for vendors and other third-party administrators.
- Should be able to prepare and interpret reports within timelines.
- With good communications skills and should know how to provide great customer service to team members and other key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3-year work related experience