This role is responsible in providing support and coordination for all organization-wide and department level Engagement and OD initiatives. Additionally, this position reports to the Engagement & OD Lead, and will need to successfully brand the company both internally and externally (including social media outlets) in order to enhance employee engagement, company culture and talent development. The successful candidate be part of the core team whose primary responsibility is to design and implement engagement and training programs across REPH.
- Provide support in all HR company-wide engagement activities to uphold a positive work environment, which includes the ff:
- Quarterly Company Events – Summer Teambuilding, Sportsfest, Corporate Responsibility Programs and Christmas Party
- Oversee other Retention Initiatives including Employee Circles, Wellness Programs, Occupational Safety Initiatives, Focus Group Discussions, etc.
- Communicate the benefits of employee engagement at all levels of the organization, build allies & champions, and actively build employee participation.
- Monitor ongoing metrics that demonstrate the value of employee engagement activities
- Help to develop and implement employer engagement strategies
- Monitor Employee Engagement Budget and ensure all activities are within budget.
- Curriculum development & implementation: Develop and deliver team member curriculums & learning programs utlizing eLearning, face-to-face, facilitated online learning, train the trainer and blended learning events, including story boarding consistent with adult learning theory and instructional design principles.
- Conduct New Hires Orientation and General Trainings
- Manage administrative support in all LOD Initiatives
- Project Support – support specific business line learning objectives and the company’s talent management initiative (i.e. Talent Hub, Succession Planning, FGDs)
- Vendor management – research, identify, recommend or oversee vendor services
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least 2 years of experience in human resources/marketing & communications and/or training operations is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills and has the ability to effectively collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and negotiation skills.