- Interface with origin offices, shippers, carriers and client to arrange shipment details and resolve issues.
- Deliver performance on timeliness, accuracy and productivity and ensure Global KPIs are met.
- Follow up and reply emails in BA, APM or phone calls courteously and professionally
- Attend weekly team meeting upon request.
- Work closely with team leader to meet Critical Success Factors.
- Proactively share the best practices with team members and seek solutions for the problems identified with team leader.
- Ensure to follow company policies and guidance as per staff handbook.
- Perform other job related duties/ADHOC/Administrative task as required and assigned.
- Constantly review standard working procedures within team leader. Familiarize and ensure the new SOPs are understood and being followed.
- Constantly review standard working procedures within your areas and update timely whenever necessary. Advise team members of new IOPs and make sure they are being followed.
- Accountable for continuous productivity improvement through the implementation of new systems, smart functions, automation and optimization processes
- Provide inputs to Team Leaders on the performance of new staff for regularization
- Responsible in meeting the agreed SLAs for new client/process migrations
- Support Team Leader to ensure the OPPR is always up to date and used in the review meetings.
- Prevent recurrence of quality issues by creating sustainable solutions to address the root cause of the problem.
- Use PEX Methodologies when resolving process issues.
- Resolve shipper issues and work with Application support as necessary.
- Accountable and responsible for the development and performance of the assigned client and team.
- The person should possess operational excellence on which understanding of Damco internal process is critical; submission of sea waybill to carrier is done accurately on a timely manner; failure of such will result to container rolling to the next vessel and hence, delays of cargoes.
- Keen to details and with high sense of urgency (time management); any discrepancies found on Container Load Plans and the Company Operational Documentation System (MODS) updates should be properly and timely coordinated with planning and documentation teams.
- Ensure that specific account and carriers requirements should be followed; SOP is continuously updated, and for that reason, the person should always be familiar on the changes.
- System navigationsavvy (carrier sites; etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Graduate degree from any reputable university or college.
- Relevant experience in BPO industry is preferred.
- Shipping experience is desired.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Insight into export and import documentation processes.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly resultsoriented
- Highly analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and presentation skills
- Proven track record of driving positive change/improvements § Customer service experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sense of urgency
- Innovation, always coming up with new ideas and solutions
- Change, seeing change as an opportunity
- Team player, understanding that teamwork is the key to success
- Self starter, someone who can work independently
- Passionate, feel proud of what we are doing
- Time management skills.