The Automation Tester is responsible for the design, development, and review of Automated Test Cases (Selenium WebDriver, Java). This role will require the individual to work collaboratively with his/her Business Unit Managers, PSS Management, Product Management, Software Quality Assurance teams, and other Software Developers, in ensuring that delivered solutions align to customer and market requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or equivalent technical discipline and experience
- 2-3+ years of experience in the full software development lifecycle, including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences including management and cross functional groups.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple assignments at the same time. Must be self-directed and provides up to date information on progress and issues.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions.
- Knowledge of large complex systems within the functional area.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations; take a high level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution.
- Must be willing to work on shifting and night shift schedule
- 2-3 years of experience using Java or Python
- High understanding of OOP principles
- Has experience on the full SDLC
- Has strong programming skills
- 2-3 years of experience in software testing
- Has strong technical background
- Has experience with HTML and CSS
- Has experience with XML and XSD
- Knowledgeable with SQL and databases
- Sybase, MySQL, Oracle
- Familiar with subversioning tools: SVN, GitLab
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience with Maven and Jenkins is a plus
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver is a plus
- Experience with performance testing and/or JMeter is a plus