- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field of study
- Knowledge and experience in different Software Development Life Cycles and Methodologies such as Waterfall & Agile/Scrum
- With at least 5 years working experience in the IT industry and systems development
- Minimum of + years hands-on experience using MS SQL Server with expertise on building scalable data warehouse solution
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in data extraction, transformation and loading
- Should have high communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Amenable to work in Ortigas or Taguig
- Amaneble to work in different schedules as required by the job
- This resource will closely collaborate with the Server Infrastructure and Big Data Teams in implementing datawarehouse infrastructure to be used in big data analytics.
- The most important role is the Data Warehouse overall architecture.
- From a technical skills perspective, this includes various architectures and methodologies including metadata, performance management, data quality, schema development, mart vs. data warehouse issues and a host of others.
- S/he must be able to ensure program compliance and have a flexible approach for exceptions and change.