• Reviews and modify statements of account and ensure appropriate attention to details within SLA and client requirements.
• Evaluates business reports, identify invoices outstanding and generate calls lists for collectors on a daily basis
• Reviews of on-account payments and advise OTC team of where payments should be applied
• Analyses customer account as per SOP (cluster’s segmentation)
• Tracks SOA and dunning sent for control and audit purposes.
• Monitors payment application and supply relevant updates to OTC team
• Timely and accurate resolution of queries/disputes via liaison with both the external customers and our internal customers (CS, Sales, Counter, OTC team, Dispute team)
• Adhere to relevant legislation (country / cluster specific)
Bachelor degree in any business related courses
At least 2 years’ experience in direct customer contact, service, and AR/collections
With excellent negotiation skills and a win-win attitude
Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written.
Capability to work on cross functional objectives