Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support and serves as primary point of contact for internal and external transaction on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. This position also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and management teams; organizes and coordinates external relations efforts; oversees special projects; providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments and business partners; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the management staff.
- Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages
- Required language(s): English and Chinese (Mandarin) both in written and oral
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Able to work independently to meet the deadline and self-motivated with strong sense of accountability and able to work under stress and multi-tasking