Star Date: ASAP.
- Responsible for developing standardized, fully automated HR reporting as well as ad-hoc reports to support the day to day operations of all AECOM divisions globally.
- Support the HR Shared Services delivery team with ongoing data analysis from the ServiceNow platform, to detect trends related to customer satisfaction vs. SLA’s, ticket volumes, knowledge base searches etc. – delivering insights that support the continuous optimization of the service offering/delivery
- Develop Workday reports, including new reports (including calculated fields), creating complex dashboards and scorecards
- Develop dashboards and reports in 3rd party platforms (MS Power BI, Tableau), combining data sets from Workday and other systems/sources
- In support of self-service strategy, pursue automation and streamlining of all manual reporting, for self-service access by employees, managers and HR users
- Perform Business Analysis and work closely with global AECOM HR stakeholders to capture local and global reporting/analytics/dashboard needs
- Review and analyze reports to ensure data accuracy
- Test reports and security as part of the build-out and during system updates and process enhancements
- Conduct regular reviews of reports - perform clean-ups and enhancements
- Other duties and projects as assigned