This position is responsible for providing ongoing support and maintenance as well as assisting with the enhancement and expansion the Workday platform. The Workday Security Analyst will have a dynamic and challenging role, focused on managing the security-related architecture and functionality of the Workday solution.
This person will have nuanced and in-depth knowledge of business processes and data to provide functional areas with outstanding support for the Workday platform. This role will work closely with functional stakeholders/process owners throughout HR, Legal/Compliance and Payroll/Finance, as well as IT, to continually enhance and support Workday functionality and business processes, and ensure that the platform and related user processes continuously meet regulatory and contractual requirements, in all geographies where company operates incl. SOX, GDPR etc..
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Computer Science, or related field preferred; or, equivalent combination of education, skills and professional experience
- Minimum of seven years of professional experience supporting enterprise HCM systems in hands-on, business focused roles, preferably in large global organizations
- Minimum of three years of hands-on configuration experience with the Workday platform with a focus on architecture, security and data structures; experience with a Workday implementation preferred
- Experience capturing user requirements and documenting business processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
- Must be willing to work in Taguig