This position is responsible for providing ongoing support and maintenance as well as assisting with the enhancement and expansion the Workday platform. The Workday Analyst will have a dynamic and challenging role, providing support in several areas of the Workday Human Capital Management system while specializing in Core HR and Onboarding functionality. This person will have nuanced and in-depth knowledge of business processes and data to provide functional areas with outstanding support for the Workday platform. This role will work closely with functional stakeholders/process owners throughout HR and Payroll/Finance, as well as IT, to continually enhance and support Workday functionality and business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Computer Science, or related field preferred; or, equivalent combination of education, skills and professional experience
- Minimum of five years of professional experience supporting enterprise HCM systems in hands-on, business focused roles, preferably in large global organizations
- Minimum of two years of hands-on configuration experience with the Workday platform; experience with a Workday implementation preferred
- Experience capturing user requirements and documenting business processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Must be willing to work in Taguig